- 1/2 Cup finely diced Celery
- 1/2 Cup finely diced Onion
- 1-1/2 cup KC’s Best Wild Rice
- 2 (10oz. cans) cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10oz. can) cream of Celery Soup
- 1 (4oz. can) sliced Water Chestnuts (optional)
- Well browned hamburger
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic to taste
Sauté the celery and onion in oil.
Add the browned hamburger.
Rinse wild rice well and cook in 7 to 8 cups water until done at least 20 minutes.
Mix all ingredients together and add the soups and water chestnuts.
Season to taste.
Bake at 325° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
This Recipe is great using any of the following Wild Rice varieties:
- Canadian Lake Wild Rice
- Extra Fancy Long Grain Wild Rice
- Minnesota Cultivated Soup Grade Wild Rice
- 100% Hand Harvested Wild Rice