- 1/2 cup cooked KC’s Best Wild Rice
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 3 soup cans Milk
- 6 strips of Bacon, diced and fried until golden brown, drained
- Mix all ingredients in with the cooked wild rice in a large saucepan.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
Makes 6-8 servings
This Recipe is great using any of the following Wild Rice varieties:
- Canadian Lake Wild Rice
- Extra Fancy Long Grain Wild Rice
- Minnesota Cultivated Soup Grade Wild Rice
- 100% Hand Harvested Wild Rice